Here are 17 revenue cycle management portfolio expansions involving healthcare vendors and providers in September.
1. MRI of Woodbridge, an Avenel, N.J.-based freestanding imaging center, picked Healthcare Administrative Partners, a Media, Pa.-based provider of revenue cycle management solutions, to administer radiology RCM services.
2. Recondo Technology, a revenue cycle management solutions company based in Denver, will host a complimentary webinar on how hospitals can automate prior authorization requests to payers.
3. Minneapolis-based health IT company Ability Network introduced a Medicare analytics and benchmarking app for long-term post-acute care organizations, such as home health agencies and skilled nursing facilities.
4. St. Joseph, Mo.-based Mosaic Life Care launched a new patient payment option.
5. Knack Global acquired the revenue cycle management and compliance services business of CS Eye, the trade name for Compliance Specialists, or CSI.
6. Continuum Health, a Marlton, N.J.-based management services organization, is the revenue cycle management partner for Adfinitas Health, a Hanover, Md.-based private hospitalist group.
7. Roswell, Ga.-based MediStreams expanded its online Configuration Engine tool for revenue cycle management.
8. Boca Raton, Fla.-based Revenue Maximization Group will provide practice management and revenue cycle management services to Cuero (Texas) Health System.
9. Los Angeles-based MedInformatix will implement a revenue cycle management solution for Bay Medical Management, a Walnut Creek, Calif.-based management services organization, and BMM's radiology services provider, Bay Imaging Consultants.
10. Salt Lake City-based Aviacode, a provider of medical coding and compliance services, and Watertown, Mass.-based athenahealth, a provider of medical record, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination and population health services, partnered to offer medical coding services.
11. Duluth, Ga.-based Navicure and Louisville, Ky.-based ZirMed signed a definitive agreement to combine their revenue cycle management offerings under one company.
12. Effy Healthcare, a Washington, D.C.-based data analytics platform, launched in the U.S.
13. Marlton, N.J.-based Zinserv Healthcare, a provider of interim revenue cycle professionals and accounts receivable management, revealed its onsite revenue cycle training & development solution.
14. Navicure, a Duluth, Ga.-based claims clearinghouse and revenue cycle management vendor, integrated its patient payment solution with Epic.
15. Philadelphia-based Rothman Institute will implement a revenue cycle management solution from Allscripts.
16. The Georgia Hospital Association via its Georgia Hospital Health Services subsidiary joined Windham Brannon's Revenue Cycle Consortium, comprised of revenue cycle management leaders nationwide.
17. Chicago-based South Shore Hospital signed a contract to purchase cloud-based automated pre-bill code auditing technology from Streamline Health Solutions, an Atlanta-based revenue cycle management solutions provider.