When EFFY Healthcare committed to a GOLD-level sponsorship of the VA-DC HFMA Chapter Spring Conference & Health Plan Summit, its leadership team anticipated that this would be a nice opportunity to tell the EFFY success story.
We were wrong.
The HFMA event -- which drew 200+ attendees over three days -- was a SPECTACULAR setting for EFFY to exhibit and co-present a case study alongside our customer, Bon Secours. As a first-time sponsor, we were so pleased to demo the RAID solution to more than 20 potential customers and interact with all participants.
Bon Secours Case Study Captures Audience Attention
The Case Study featuring EFFY and RAID Healthcare on the Bon Secours Outpatient Infusion Center (OPIC) provided attendees with valuable lessons on how to make their revenue cycle run smoothly with minimal intervention. Feedback from the audience was excellent.
What they like most about the session was the opportunity to:
- Understand potential Revenue Risks related to Outpatient Infusion Services
- Explore Case Study application of Data Analytics Technology to detect and address trends of Revenue at risk
- Verify Financial Impact and Revenue Cycle Management process optimizations associated with Actionable Analytics
What they like most about the EFFY RAID solution case study at Bon Secours:
Bon Secours sought opportunities to overcome missing authorizations which led to claim denials. They had been unable to find a solution and were frustrated with their efforts to customize the EMR to meet workflow requirements.
RAID Healthcare offered:
• Proven tool in other big and complex industries like telecom: big in volume, speed and data variety.
• Hospital could make it do whatever they wanted it to accomplish – in virtually every department.
• A tailor-made solution that fits the needs, end-to-end.
The outcome was so positive, that Bon Secours agreed to pilot the solution in other departments.The audience was simply “amazed” at the results:
• Immediate Financial Outcomes
• Market Standardization
EFFY looks forward to participating in HFMA-hosted events and sharing more good news about its actionable analytics.