effy helps healthcare organizations
to become more competitive and efficient
in the delivery of their services.
effy´s solutions make current systems increasingly smarter and cleaner, while generating significant ROI within months of implementation.
It’s all about efficiency.
It’s all about effy!
effy enables healthcare organizations of every size to retrieve, compare, reconcile and analyze all enterprise data through one unique platform.LEARN MORE
effy specialized sensors installed in current subsystems monitor enterprise-defined deviations and trigger “alarms” and “alerts” before patient outcomes, cash flow or other operations are negatively impacted.LEARN MORE
effy improves compliance with government regulations which are volatile and may shift..LEARN MORE
You've Got Massive
- Mountains of Data Across the Enterprise
- Vast, Disparate Operational, Clinical & Financial Data
- Revenue Leakage
- Regulatory Compliance
- Claim Denials
- Bad Debt
- Operational Inefficiencies
- Threats to Revenue Integrity
We've Got One Smart Solution:
EFFY Efficiency Platform
- Powered with unique actionable exception-based
- Analytic reporting tools
- Overlays existing transactional and operational systems
- 24/7 auditing and reporting makes data comparable
- Enables leaders to take action and follow up
RAID HEALTHCAREActionable Analytics for Healthcare Efficiency
- A different breed of software
- Adds an extra layer of protection
- Capture, collect reconcile and analyze data
out of any current transactional system
- Extends the value of current Revenue Cycle
Management (RCM) solutions
Dedicated to healthcare efficiency, EFFY empowers hospitals, hospital systems and Integrated Delivery Networks to retrieve, review and compare massive amounts of operational, clinical and financial data across their total enterprise -- no matter the size, data incompatibility or platform complexity. Using customizable, exception-based triggers to identify deviations from norms, users can reduce errors and denials, improve efficiency and productivity, meet compliance requirements and ensure financial viability.